View previous topic :: View next topic  
Another Noob
Leveling 1-30 Beast

re: Dream Girls.

When I first joined this league, I had always been under the impression that it was the league that made the people in it. However, I now realize I was horribly wrong. A league can run out of all members and still have 3 left to keep the league even more active that 90% of every other league out there. I've realized after being in the league for so long, that it isn't the league that makes the people, but its the people you form a friendship with, and a bond with that make a league a "league". Its often that lessons and valuable morals are learned on games and while you are seeking entertainment and Dream Girls, has taught me just that. I've learned that league's come and go. However, its the people in the league you care about that stay around for a while. In other words, no matter what happens, you all can rest assured knowing that this league will live long, and be one of the most active leagues on any MMO...within me. This is something I just had to get off my mind. We've been going through issues lately, but I have no fear of  this league "dying" because when Another Noob logs in, the league breathes again... 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dream Girls Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum